可以畢業了 真是開心
Reviewer: 1
Originality : Accept
Quality : Accept
Relevance : Accept
Presentation : Accept
Recommendation : Accept
Summary: this paper presented a vector machine as a learning method for
anomaly detection, and use LibSVM as the support vector machine tool.
Details: The paper is interesting and well written. While the organization
structure of the work should be improved.
-------------
Reviewer: 2
Originality : Neutral
Quality : Neutral
Relevance : Weak Accept
Presentation : Neutral
Recommendation : Weak Accept
Summary: I knew and read some papers similar to this paper, and I think
this paper is very interesting.
Authors express their research results very well, and there is no reason
to reject this paper.
Details: I knew and read some papers similar to this paper, and I think
this paper is very interesting.
Authors express their research results very well, and there is no reason
to reject this paper.<- 就是這句話聽了很舒服

留言